.hack//The World TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.hack//The World TRPG

This is a forum type of RPG based on the .hack// series. (sign, roots, dusk, quantum). Here you will RP and play the game as if you are in the actual show which also will have events as long as the ga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the World TRPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bridgette
The Untouchable Queen
Bridgette

Active Points : 170

Introducing the World TRPG Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the World TRPG   Introducing the World TRPG EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm going to go about and say a few things about this RP in general.

This RP takes the form of role playing game as well. The reason i made the RP i have levels, stats, etc. is to give a more feeling towards as if you are a player of the .hack// world. As you can see there is an strict way of battling which is to also be in placed with the game. This system can be used for balance in this "game". Note all stats, lv. requirements, gear and systems are made up by me. Yes, i understand that it may take a little getting use to, for the battle system but its very easy to catch on to.

I apologize if it takes you awhile to reach the "max" level however, in RPG's getting to the max is never is never easy. You have 150 lvs to gain. So enjoy your rping as you follow through it all. Also know there are EXP/Gold events so that will also help you along the way.

I apologize again if you see some people have transferred their characters from DHP. This is because i allowed them to, due to me having to go for awhile i didn't want them to have to start over everything they worked for and helped me through.
Back to top Go down
https://hacktrpg.rpg-board.net

Introducing the World TRPG
Page 1 of 1