.hack//The World TRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.hack//The World TRPG

This is a forum type of RPG based on the .hack// series. (sign, roots, dusk, quantum). Here you will RP and play the game as if you are in the actual show which also will have events as long as the ga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and the history of the TRPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bridgette
The Untouchable Queen
Bridgette

Active Points : 170

Me and the history of the TRPG Empty
PostSubject: Me and the history of the TRPG   Me and the history of the TRPG EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

http://dothackportal.com/forums/index.php

First of if you are from the .hack//portal (link above) we're glad to have you. Note as we do have talk,discussion and what not but most of the talking i think should go to the portal. Check it out. There are a lot of cool people there. This forum is pretty much for the TRPG only.

Now i really want to start by thanking the portal for letting me test and run a version of the TRPG on their site and for the people who followed me on the project. Some will be/are here. without them, i wouldn't have had such motivation and dedication. Note this is a version and copy of the one i made on that site. However, honestly like it on a separate site for a few reasons. I believe i will run both of them until this one gains members (possibly 50+), even though the one on the portal is kinda dead due to life. However i will revive it.

Now if you had/have a character on the DHP and want to transfer her/him to here. I will allow it. Not only that but i will throw in pretty much the full package. You can change the name, appearance, class, personality, background and i will convert it with the appropriate gear you have. This offer last until a week when the TRPG starts.

(If you want a RP starter for when it does, you can say you were in the beta and it allowed you to keep your character)

As for me - I am known as Ouka there, but you can call me Bridgette here. I am creative, nice and understanding. I also am a otaku and love music. Anything else you want to know you can ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://hacktrpg.rpg-board.net

Me and the history of the TRPG
Page 1 of 1